Testing & Tagging
It is paramount that you provide your staff and clients with a safe workplace.
Electrical tag testing is a precautionary process that means all electrical equipment is tested to ensure your workplace is electrically safe. Each item is visually inspected to ensure all components are undamaged and then electrically tested for earth continuity, insulation resistance and polarity. They are then tagged to identify test completion, the person conducting the test and the appropriate test renewal date.
When you hire a Laser Electrician , you'll receive ourservice, guaranteed!
- Timely delivery
- Promise of care and skill
- Appropriate work for customers' needs
- Well-presented, professional employees
- Ensure responsibility of material supplied
- Honour manufacturer's guarantees
- Meet and frequently exceed our customers' expectations